Atka Chatlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldey's Atka Adminstration Application

Go down

Goldey's Atka Adminstration Application Empty Goldey's Atka Adminstration Application

Post by Goldey Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:29 pm

Chat username:Goldey
Forum username:Goldey
How long have you been apart of chatlands?
Since 2010.

Do you have any administration experience? If yes, please explain where, how long and what your duties were.
Yes, I run my own website called Age of Wolves. It was an old name and I am planning to change it when we have another forum move.
Do you have any personal strengths?
Well, Personally I dont really know but I guess its helping others and well personally being kind in general.
At least thats what people say.

Administration frequently witness their friends breaking rules, about how would you handle this situation?:
To be honest, I would handle the situation as if they were another user. Friends shouldn't get special treatment if they are friends with an admin. At least in my eyes. I would handle it like a civil person, friend or not. Breaking the rules are sometimes a big issue depending on what rule and can cause serious consequences.

Do you feel as if you work well with others? Explain.
Yes, Im more of a person who like to work in groups, I feel like its better because working alone you dont really have a lot to talk to about your role. When their is others and rules needing to be discussed or anything other than that. I can work well with. I like making new friends.

Are you currently in school or employed?
In School (3 years left of HS and then off to College hopefully)

Why do you feel as if you'd be a fantastic add on to the administration team?
Well, Im the type of person that loves to give out ideas of improvements or ideas in general to get it out there to be discussed. I also like being a part of big discussion that goes on for awhile. I might be an fantastic add, but also I think I would be because I would know how to handle situations and if I never encountered it, I would ask another adminstrator team member to help me or to take over. (Kinda like on Furcadia, Im a Beekin and when you dont know something transfer the user to another Beekin)

Anything you feel as if we should know about you? Feel free to tell us here!
I can be shy at first and I love to talk a lot.

How can we reach you?
Deviantart?:Matrix-III
Kik?:(If personal you may pm)
Email?:bpennell01 At Gmail
Any other social media? (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr. ect): I would rather PM..

Last edited by Goldey on Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : AGE CHANGE, I'm older now lol)
Goldey
Goldey

Back to top Go down